Sunday, July 15, 2012

Polyvore...Teacher Fashion


Fashion is My Passion 
It's no secret that I am addicted to fashion.  Keeping up with the latest fashion industry trends is one of my top 5 favorite ways to spend my time.  It's so frustrating when I hear that teachers are the worst dressed profession out there. In order to do my part in curbing this stereotype, I devote quite a bit of time to building my professional wardrobe to reflect my fashionista past time. My students absolutely love this!

Staying Organized 

How am I able to keep things organized? With Polyvore, of course! Polyvore is a site that allows users to create an account, clip images from store websites, and use these images to build outfits.  Users can also follow others, like their favorite outfits, and share comments and feedback with others.  

Here are a few of my favorite teacher outfits, including 2 casual Friday looks: 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment